115 May Road, Wentzville, MO 63385 (636) 497-6909
What to Expect
- A Comfortable Environment: You don’t have to dress up to fit in at the Crossings. Attend once and you will quickly see casual dress and a focus on character over image. It is our hope that each week you will come as you are and leave just a little better.
- Friendly people: “Church” is often an unfriendly place especially for the newcomer. At the Crossings you will connect with friendly people who are genuinely interested in you. Warm, friendly, and caring are words that accurately describe the people of the Crossings.
- A Second Chance: Many of us long for a second chance – a chance for a new start, a chance to do things different this time around. The Crossings is a great place to come to grips with your past as you build a brighter future. Wherever you find yourself in life the people of the Crossings are ready to help you find and take advantage of your second chance.
- Relevant Messages: You will hear messages that are true to God’s Word AND applicable to your daily life. Our goal is to communicate the words of the eternal, powerful God in a contemporary and life changing manner.
- Opportunities for your Entire Family: From the “Crossings Kids” Children’s Ministry to “CrossRoads” Youth Ministry to “A Cross Between” Campus Ministry your children will have the support and information needed to grow and mature. Our goal is to provide your children, whatever age, with the tools necessary to live a fulfilling and exciting life.
- Authentic Relationships: The Crossings Church isn’t about filling a seat on Sunday – it is about relationships. We’re thankful for the wonderful relationships that God has blessed us with and are excited about the ones he has planned. Authentic, caring relationships aren’t easy to find, but if you are looking you will find
- Deep Convictions: We sincerely believe that God knows best. Because of this conviction we are serious about obeying God and hold certain truths to be non-negotiable. While we understand that some matters are up for dispute others are indisputable. You’ll find our approach is to do our best to “major on the majors” and “minor on the minors”.